PROCLAMATIONS, ANNOUNCEMENTS & PRESENTATIONS
- Poison Prevention Week - March 15-21, 2020
- Black History Month - February 2020
PUBLIC COMMENT (AGENDA ITEMS ONLY)
- Regular Meeting minutes of 1/22/2020
- Workshop Meeting Minutes of 2/5/2020
ORDINANCES - PUBLIC HEARING/ADOPTION
2020-01: Ordinance Approving a One-Year Lease Agreement for an Approximate 5,000 Square-Foot, Fenced-In Portion of Real Property Located at 208 South Pearl Street, Red Bank, New Jersey for the Public Purpose of a Police Impound Yard
ORDINANCES - FIRST READING
2020-02: Ordinance Supplementing the Borough’s Revised General Ordinances to Insert New Chapter 241: “Balloon Release” to Prohibit the Mass Release of Balloons within the Borough with Exceptions
20-51: Payment of Vouchers in the Amount of $5,308,077.98.
20-52: Resolution Appointing Community Development Representative and Alternate Community Development Representative
20-53: Resolution Authorizing the County of Monmouth Mosquito Control Division to Conduct Aerial Mosquito Control Operations within the Borough of Red Bank.
20-54: Resolution Authorizing the Borough of Red Bank to Enter into a Cooperative Pricing Agreement (New Brunswick Parking Authority)
20-55: Resolution of Support from Local Governing Body Authorizing the Submission of a 2020 Sustainable Jersey Grant Program Funded by PSEG Grant Application
20-56: Resolution Authorizing Water/Sewer Refund due to Overpayment
20-57: Resolution Ratifying and Confirming the Appointment of a Part-Time Secretary to the Rent Leveling Board
20-58: Resolution Authorizing the Purchase of Vehicle Service Lifts and Accessories under the Educational Services Commission of New Jersey Cooperative Purchase Agreement
20-59: Resolution Authorizing Contract Purchase of a Ford F-350 XL Utility Truck
20-60: Resolution Authorizing Contract Purchase of a Ford F-350 Xl Utility Truck with a Crane
20-61: Resolution Authorizing Contract Purchase of a Ford F-350 Xl Pickup Truck
20-62: Resolution to Authorize Shared Service Agreement between the County of Monmouth and the Borough of Red Bank for Emergency Dispatch Services
20-63: Resolution Requesting a Six-Month Time Extension from the N.J. Department of Transportation for the Borough’s Fiscal Year 2018 Municipal Aid Grant for White Street Roadway Improvements
20-64: Resolution Authorizing the Borough Engineer, CME Associates, to Perform Affordable Housing Planning Services for the Borough at a Cost Not to Exceed $9,000.00
20-65: Resolution Authorizing Mott Macdonald to Perform Professional Engineering Services for the Borough to Comply with the New Jersey Water Quality Accountability Act at a Cost Not to Exceed $77,250.00
20-66: Resolution Authorizing the Borough Engineer, CME Associates, to Perform a Traffic Circulation and On-Street Parking Study for the Borough at a Cost Not to Exceed $59,500.00
20-67: Resolution Authorizing the Borough Engineer, CME Associates, to Perform Professional Engineering Services for the Borough for 2019-2020 NJDOT Projects at a Cost Not to Exceed $180,000.00
20-68: Resolution Authorizing the Borough Engineer, CME Associates, to Perform Professional Engineering Services for the Borough for the 2019-2020 Road Program at a Cost Not to Exceed $91,000.00
20-69: Resolution Authorizing the Settlement of Pending Litigation before the Superior Court of New Jersey, Monmouth County Entitled Crystian, et al. v. Borough of Red Bank, Docket No. Mon-L-1982-17
20-70: Resolution Amending the 2020 Temporary Appropriations
20-71: A Resolution Terminating the Borough’s Shared Services Agreement with the Monmouth County Regional Health Commission, Effective August 31, 2020, Pursuant to the Terms Thereof and N.J.S.A. 26:3a2-12
Special Events Requests (subject to Final Plan Review by Special Events Committee):
- Request from Parker Family Clinic to have a Mobile Pantry Truck at their establishment on the 1st Thursday of each month from 12:30 pm to 2pm beginning March 5, 2020.
- Request from Red Bank Environmental Commission to hold Earth Day Expo at Red Bank Middle School on Saturday, April 25, 2020 from 1pm to 4pm.
- Request from Monmouth FC Soccer to use Count Basie Field on Sat. 5/16, Fri. 6/5, Sat. 6/13, Wed. 6/24, and Sat. 6/27
- Request from Dublin House to erect a tent in the front courtyard of 30 Monmouth St. from Monday, March 16 to Wednesday, March 18, 2020.
- Request from Two River Theater to hold a gala on Saturday, May 16, 2020 from 6pm to 11pm.
- Request from Liberty Hose Company to hold the Robert “Doc” Holiday Memorial Car Show and to close the White Street Parking lot on Sunday, July 12 from 7am to 4pm. Rain Date: July 19, 2020.
- Request from Frank Woods to hold the Annual Michael (POP) Conlin Irish Wake Fundraiser on Saturday, July 25, 2020 from 2pm to 7pm and to close White Street from English Plaza to Broad Street, Broad Street between White and Monmouth streets and Monmouth Street from Broad Street to 30 Monmouth Street for approximately 20 minutes to allow for a Marching Band procession.
- Request from Monmouth Day Care to hold the Annual Touch A Truck event at Red Bank Middle School on Saturday, September 26, 2020.
- Request from Red Bank RiverCenter for the following events in 2020:
- 11th Annual Wedding Walk – Sunday, March 22, 10am to 3pm
- Red Bank Farmers’ Market – Sundays, May 20-Nov. 22, 9am to 2pm
- 9th Annual Beer, Wine & Food Fest – Sun., Apr. 26, noon to 6pm (Rain Date May 3)
- StreetLife Saturdays, June 6-Aug. 29, 6pm to 9pm
- Sunday in the Park with the NJ Symphony, July 5, 8pm
- 66th Annual Sidewalk Sale, July 24, 25 & 26, store hours
- 11th Annual Guinness Oyster Festival, Sept. 27, noon to 6pm (Rain Date Oct. 4)
- 28th Annual Town Lighting & Holiday Express Concert, Nov. 27, 7pm
- Small Business Saturday, Nov. 28, store hours
- Horse & Carriage Rides, Nov. 28-Dec. 19, 1pm to 5pm.
- Holiday Harmonies, Nov. 28-Dec. 19, noon to 3pm
- Photos with Santa at the Galleria, Saturdays & Sundays, Nov. 28-Dec. 20, noon to 4pm
- Menorah Lighting, Thursday, December 10
PUBLIC COMMENT (GOVERNMENTAL ISSUES, 5 MINUTES LIMIT)