PROCLAMATIONS, ANNOUNCEMENTS & PRESENTATIONS
Proclamations, Announcements & Presentations
- Resolution 19-33 A Resolution Honoring 2018 Fire Chief
- Presentation to Freddie Boynton
- Recognition of Red Bank Public School Teachers & Performance by Kids on Broadway
- Proclamation: Black History Month
- Paul Sullivan to Historic Preservation Commission as Class I Member for an unexpired 4-year term to expire on 12/31/2022.
PUBLIC COMMENT (AGENDA ITEMS ONLY)
Executive Session Minutes 2018
ORDINANCES - PUBLIC HEARING/ADOPTION
2019-01: Ordinance Amending and Supplementing Chapter 300, “Construction Codes, Uniform,” Chapter 361, “Fire Prevention and Protection” and Chapter 505 “Property Maintenance.”
2019-02 Ordinance Amending and Supplementing Chapter 680, “Vehicles and Traffic,” Section 680-35, “Schedule I: “No Parking.”
2019-03 Ordinance Amending and Supplementing Chapter 608: “Streets and Sidewalks” to Prohibit the Depositing of Snow, Slush, and/or Ice Upon Any Street, Sidewalk, or Other Public Thoroughfare.
2019-04 Ordinance Amending and Supplementing Chapter 361: “Fire Prevention and Protection” and Chapter 505 “Property Maintenance” to Replace Certificate of Occupancy Requirement with Certificate of Smoke Detector and Carbon Monoxide Alarm Compliance Requirement for Sale of Owner-Occupied Single-family Dwellings and to Adjust Fees for Certificate of CSDCMAC.
ORDINANCES - FIRST READING
2019-05 Ordinance Creating the Red Bank Redevelopment Agency
2019-06 Ordinance Supplementing the Revised General Ordinances of the Borough to Insert New Chapter 574: “Smoking” to Prohibit the Smoking of Tobacco and Use of Electronic Smoking Devices in Certain Public Indoor and Outdoor Spaces.
2019-07 An Ordinance Granting Renewal of Municipal Consent to Comcast of Monmouth County, LLL. to Construct, Connect, Operate and Maintain a Cable Television and Communications System in the Municipality of Red Bank, Monmouth County, New Jersey.
2019-08 Ordinance Approving a One-Year Lease Agreement for an Approximate 5,000 Square-foot, Fenced-in Portion of Real Property Located at 208 South Pearl Street, Red Bank, New Jersey for the Public Purpose of a Police Impound Yard.
19-34: Payment of vouchers in the amount of $3,555,350.29.
19-35: A Resolution Authorizing Agreement with Interfaith Neighbors, Inc., for 2019 Nutrition Program for Red Bank Senior Center
19-36: A Resolution Authorizing the County of Monmouth Mosquito Control Division to Conduct Aerial Mosquito Control Operations within the Borough of Red Bank
19-37: A Resolution Approving Participation with the State of New Jersey Division of Alcoholic Beverage Control Program (Cops in Shops Grant)
19-38: A Resolution Authorizing the Award of a Professional Services Contract without Competitive Bidding to Phoenix Advisors Llc for Continuing Disclosure Services.
19-39: A Resolution Authorizing Tax Credits/Refunds Totaling $3,852.41 due to Overpayment by Mortgage Company.
19-40: A Resolution Awarding a Fair and Open Professional Services Contract for Property & Casualty Insurance Brokerage and Risk Management Services to Fairview Insurance Agency Associates, Inc. of Verona, New Jersey
19-41: A Resolution Authorizing Agreement with the Borough of Little Silver whereby Red Bank Shall Provide Uniform Fire Code Enforcement Services Pursuant to N.J.A.C. 5:70 through 5:71 Et. Seq. for a Term through December 31, 2019.
19-42: A Resolution Ratifying and Confirming the Appointment of a Full-time Police Officer.
19-43 A Resolution Awarding a Professional Services Contract to T&M Associates for Engineering Services for Pearl Street Improvements.
19-44 A Resolution Awarding a Professional Services Contract to CME Associates for Engineering Services for the 2018-2019 Road Improvements Project
19-45: Resolution Appointing Lawrence W. Luttrell, Esq. as Alternate Public Defender for the Borough of Red Bank
Special Events Requests (all approvals subject to final plan review by the Special Events Committee):
- Request from the Dublin House to Erect a Tent in their Front Courtyard from Thursday, March 14 through Monday, March 18, 2019 for St. Patrick’s Day celebration.
- Request from Red Bank Environmental Commission to hold Earth Day Event in Parking Lot at 90 Monmouth Street on Sunday, April 28, 2019 with a rain date of Saturday,, May 4, 2019 from noon to 4pm.
- Request from members of Liberty Hose Company of the Red Bank Volunteer Fire Department to hold the annual Robert “Doc” Holiday Memorial Car Show in the White Street Parking Lot from 7am to 4pm on Sunday, July 14, 2019 with a rain date of Sunday July 21, 2019.
- Request from Frank Woods to hold the 6th annual Michael (POP) Conlin Irish Wake Fundraiser on Saturday, July 27, 2019 from 2pm to 7pm and to close White Street from English Plaza to Broad Street, Broad Street between White and Monmouth streets and Monmouth Street from Broad Street to 30 Monmouth Street for approximately 20 minutes to allow for a Marching Band procession.
- Request from RiverCenter for approval of the following annual events:
Red Bank Wedding Walk - Sunday, March 24, 2019
- Red Bank Style Week - Thursday, April 4 to Saturday, April 13, 2019
- Red Bank Farmers Market - Sundays, May 12 through November 24, 2019
- 9th Annual International Beer, Wine & Food Fest - May 5, 2019
- Streetlife - Saturdays, June 1 through August 31, 2019
- Sunday in the Park with the NJ Symphony - Sunday, June 30, 2019
- Red Bank Rocks - Friday, July 19 & 26, August 2, 9 & 16, 201
- Red Bank Food & Wine Walk, dates to be determined.
- 65th Annual Sidewalk Sale - July 26, 27 & 28, 2019
- 10th Annual Red Bank Guinness Oyster Festival - September 29, 2019 (Rain Date October 6, 2019)
- 27th Annual Town Lighting & Holiday Express Concert - Friday, November 29, 2019.
- Horse & Carriage Rides - Saturdays, November 30 through December 21, 2019
- Holiday Harmonies - Saturdays, November 30 through December 21, 2019
- Winter on Broad Street - Sunday December 8, 2019.
PUBLIC COMMENT (GOVERNMENTAL ISSUES, 5 MINUTES LIMIT)