SUSPEND REGULAR ORDER OF BUSINESS
RESUME REGULAR ORDER OF BUSINESS
- Part time Code Inspectors
- Animal Welfare Advisory Committee
- Ban on Sale of "Puppy Mill" Dogs
- Mayor's Wellness Campaign Strolls
- Linda Cohen to Planning Board as Class VI Member to an unexpired four year term expiring 12/31/17.
- Juanita Lewis to Planning Board as Alternate Member #1 to an unexpired two year term expiring 12/31/18.
- Michael Ballard to Planning Board as Alternate Member #2 to an unexpired two year term expiring 12/31/17.
REPORTS OF MAYOR AND COUNCIL MEMBERS
COMMUNICATIONS AND PETITIONS
Request from Sam Gregg for membership to the Navesink Hook & Ladder Company of the Red Bank Volunteer Fire Department.
Request from Daniel Johnson for membership to the First Aid & Rescue Squad of the Red Bank Volunteer Fire Department.
Special Events Recommended for Approval:
- Request from Red Bank Crop Hunger Walk to hold their 37th Annual walk in Red Bank between 2:30 and 4:00pm and Sunday, October 15, 2017.
- Request from Life Vest Inside to participate in the 6th annual Worldwide Dance for Kindness and close Broad Street from White Street to Front Street from 12:00noon to 2:00pm on Sunday November 12, 2017.
PUBLIC COMMENT--Ordinances on First Reading and Resolutions Only
ORDINANCES - First Reading
2017-18 An Ordinance Establishing Salaries or Wages of Officials and Employees of the Borough of Red Bank, in Monmouth County.
ORDINANCES - Public Hearing and Final Adoption
2017-17 An Ordinance Amending and Supplementing Chapter 680, “Vehicles and Traffic,” Section 680-42, “Schedule VIII: “Stop Intersections.”
17-125 A Resolution Honoring Sean Murphy as the Highest Ranking Red Bank Senior
17-126 A Resolution Authorizing Approval of Sidewalk Cafes.
17-127 A Resolution Accepting Performance Guarantee and Inspection Fee Posted by Sound Storage, LLC for Block 75, Lot 114.01
17-128 A Resolution Authorizing the Release of Maintenance Guarantee for Cedar Crossing Affordable Housing Development Project (Phase 1) and the Release of Performance Guarantee for Cedar Crossing Affordable Housing Development Project (Phase 2) Posted by the Red Bank Affordable Housing Corporation for Block 75.01, Lots 83, 84, & 85 and Block 75.03, Lots 50.01 & 69
17-129 A Resolution Adopting a Change to an Existing Deferred Compensation Plan with Valic.
17-130 A Resolution Adopting a Change to an Existing Deferred Compensation Plan with AXA Advisors 89-PD-AXA-120616.
17-131 A Resolution Authorizing Place to Place Expansion of Premises Transfer of Plenary Retail Consumption License No. 1340-44-005-010 (Red Bank Buy Rite, LLC t/a Royal Wine & Spirits).
17-132 A Resolution Authorizing Tax Credits/Refunds Totaling $485,979.05 due to Judgments of the Tax Court of New Jersey.
17-133 A Resolution Authorizing Tax Credits/Refunds Totaling $250.00 due to Over Payment by Property Owner.
17-134 A Resolution Authorizing the Release of a Performance Bond to Precise Construction, Inc., for North Prospect Avenue Bulkhead and Library Bulkhead Replacement, upon the Acceptance of a Two-Year Maintenance Bond by the Borough and the Payment of the Total Amount Due on Payment Certificate No. 4 for Final Payment and Release of Retainage.
17-135 A Resolution Authorizing Change Order No. 1 Related to the Contract with USA General Contractors Corp. for the Municipal Complex Repairs Project.
17-136 A Resolution Authorizing Change Order No. 2 Related to the Contract with USA General Contractors Corp. for the Municipal Complex Repairs Project.
17-137 A Resolution Accepting Bid From and Awarding Contract to Greenleaf Landscape Systems and Services for the 2017 Park Maintenance Contract.
A Resolution for Payment of Bills Amounting to $1,119,712.89.
ADJOURN EXECUTIVE SESSION