90 Monmouth Street
Red Bank, NJ 07701
Fax: (732) 530-7186
|Hon. William Himelman||Judge|
|Frances Pastoriza||Court Administrator|
|Susan Milnes||Deputy Court Administrator|
|Ellen Ciok||Deputy Court Administrator|
- Prior to entering the courtroom please turn off or silence your phone or pager.
- When you get to court, check in with the Prosecutor.
- Listen to instructions from court staff and from the Judge.
- Once court has started please remain quiet until it is your time to speak and all proceedings are recorded.
- The judge will give an opening statement explaining court procedures.
Cases are usually called in the following order:
- Request for Postponements
- Uncontested motions
- First arraignments
- Guilty Pleas
- Contested Motions
- Pleas of Not Guilty (with attorney)
- Pleas of Not Guilty (without attorney)
Pay for Tickets: www.njmcdirect.com
Be prepared to give the court staff member your driver’s license number so that they may assist you.
The court staff cannot offer advice. Depending on the offense, the Judge will advise you.
A plea agreement is a way to settle a case without a trial. Plea agreements are negotiated with the Prosecutor and the involved Police Officer. All plea agreements must be approved by the Judge.