The Borough of Red Bank is committed to ensuring the public is informed and receives timely notices, especially in the event of emergencies. We encourage you to sign up for community alerts through two convenient channels, NotifyMe and CivicReady. To view a list of active alerts, visit our Alert Center: Click Here!
NotifyMe is a text-based only platform for non-emergency and emergency notifications. You can sign up for alerts based on your interests. Notifications can be delivered by e-mail or text message only. To sign up for NotifyMe: Click Here!
Civic Ready is our automated reverse telephone call system for emergencies - everyone is encouraged to sign up for this system. You can choose to receive notifications to a landline number or mobile telephone number. If you provide a mobile telephone number and/or e-mail address, you can receive text messages as well. It is recommended that you include your physical address during registration to take advantage of an additional feature which allows for neighborhood-specific alerts. To sign up for CivicReady: Click Here!
CivicReady alerts/notifications may be sent for the following reasons:
- Conditions exist where affected members of the public could be or have the potential to be in immediate danger
- There is an imminent potential for serious risk to life and property
- Notification could aid in the apprehension of a criminal suspect
- Notification could aid in the safe return of a lost child
- Notification could aid in the safe return of a mentally, physically or emotionally challenged individual or an elderly patient (walk away from a nursing facility)
- A large-scale public event, state of emergency, or severe weather
- Conditions exist where traffic patterns and road access are affected
- Time-sensitive information only when the dissemination of the information via alternative means of communication (e.g. municipal website or social media) will not be effective for rapidly informing the public