PROCLAMATIONS, ANNOUNCEMENTS & PRESENTATIONS
- Middle School Girls’ Soccer Team presentation
- Middle School Boys’ Soccer Team presentation
PUBLIC COMMENT (AGENDA ITEMS ONLY)
Draft minutes of 10/2/2019 Workshop meeting
ORDINANCES - PUBLIC HEARING/ADOPTION
2019-69 Amending and Supplementing Chapter 94, Article I: Establishment, Amending Section 64-9 Cadet Corps to Remove the Residency Requirement for Membership
ORDINANCES - FIRST READING
2019-70 Ordinance Amending Chapter 430: “Licenses and Permits” of the Borough’s Revised General Ordinances to Eliminate Citizenship Requirement for Business Licenses
2019-71 Ordinance Amending and Supplementing Chapter 608, Streets and Sidewalks, Relating to the Placement of Telecommunications Facilities in Public Rights of Way.
19-263 Resolution for Payment of Bills (Pending)
19-264 Resolution Calling for Study Commission to Review the Open Public Records Act.
19-265 Resolution to Establish a Fair and Open Process for Awarding of Certain Contracts for the 2020 Calendar Year.
19-266 Resolution Ratifying and Confirming the Appointment of a Full-Time Police Officer
19-267 Resolution Accepting the Retirement and Confirming Benefits for Police Sergeant Joey N. Fields.
19-268 Resolution Authorizing the Purchase and Installation of Roofing Materials under the Education Services Commission of New Jersey Cooperative Purchase Agreement.
19-269 Resolution Authorizing Change Order No. 4 Related to the Contract with Seacoast Construction, Inc. for the English Plaza/White Street Streetscape Improvement Project
19-270 Resolution Providing for the Combination of Certain Bond Ordinances and Determining the Form and Other Details of the Offering of $7,134,000 General Obligation Bonds, Series 2019 Consisting of $2,712,000 General Improvement Bonds, Series 2019, $3,700,000 Water-Sewer Utility Bonds, Series 2019 and $722,000 Parking Utility Bonds, Series 2019 of the Borough of Red Bank, in the County of Monmouth, State of New Jersey and Providing for their Sale.
19-271 Resolution Authorizing Place-to-Place Transfer of Plenary Retail Distribution License No. 1340-44-028-005 (TST Beverages, LLC)
19-272 Resolution Awarding a Professional Services Contract to Stephen G. Pfeffer tor Financial Accounting Services
19-273 Resolution Rejecting All Bids Received for the Replacement of the Fire Suppression System at the Red Bank Senior Center and Authorizing Re-Advertisement and Re-Bidding of the Project
- Request from Jamie Atkins to install mural at 116 Chestnut Street with written consent of the property owner.
Fire Department membership requests
- Request from Michael Green for membership in the Liberty Hose Company of the Red Bank Volunteer Fire Department.
- Request from Giovanni Carvente-Ajuech for membership in the Union Hose Company of the Red Bank Volunteer Fire Department.
- Request from the following individuals for membership in the Cadet Corps of the Red Bank Volunteer Fire Department: Lucas Finkel, Colin McSorley, Jonathan Rivera, Alan Soden III, Salvatore Vitello, Jack Welsh and Kevin Welsh.
Special Event recommendations for approval
- Request from St. Anthony of Padua to hold the Our Lady of Guadalupe Procession from Johnny Jazz Park traveling down Dr. Parker Blvd. to Bridge Avenue and ending at the Parish Center at Herbert Street at 7pm on Thursday, 12/12/2019.
- Request from Friends of Clearwater to use Marine Park for a festival to be held on Saturday, 8/15/2020 and Sunday, 8/16/2020. Subject to final plan review by Committee.
PUBLIC COMMENT (GOVERNMENTAL ISSUES, 5 MINUTES LIMIT)
Resolution to adjourn to Executive Session to discuss Property Acquisition