New Jersey Stormwater Management Plan, N.J.A.C. 7:8
The State of New Jersey has initiated this plan to keep our water clean and plentiful and to meet federal requirements. Many municipalities and other public agencies must adopt ordinances or other rules prohibiting various activities that contribute to stormwater pollution. Having the beautiful Navesink River at our shoreline, the Borough of Red Bank is pleased to be an active participant in this plan.
Tips for Stormwater
- Place leaves and brush at the curb only during the scheduled time periods. Call our Public Utilities office at 732-520-2770 or view the latest leaf and brush collection.
- Pick up and properly dispose of pet waste. Never discard pet waste in a storm drain.
- Do not let sewage or other waste flow into a stormwater system.
- Place litter in trash receptacles and Recycle, Recycle, Recycle.
- Landscaping contractors (residential/commercial) are prohibited from placing Brush/Bulk at the curb. (Ordinance 19-1.2b2)
- Pet Waste (Article VI Chapter 231)
- Wildlife Feeding (Article III Chapter 231)
- Litter Control and Yard Waste (Chapter 434)
- Improper Disposal of Waste (Article IV Chapter 695-42)
- Inlet Retrofitting (Section 490-106)
- Illicit Connections (Article IV Chapter 695-36)
- 2023 Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan Update - Red Bank (PDF)
- Illicit Connection Ordinance (PDF)
- Improper Disposal of Waste to Storm Sewers Ordinance (PDF)
- Littering Ordinance (PDF)
- Municipal Stormwater Management Plan (PDF)
- Pet Waste Disposal Ordinance (PDF)
- Stormwater Control Ordinance (PDF)
- Stormwater Map (PDF)
- Stormwater Ordinance 2021-05 (PDF)
- Wildlife Feeding Ordinance (PDF)
- Yard Waste Collection Ordinance (PDF)